COMFORT™ 16 CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONER 24ABC6
Efficiency : Up to 16 SEER
Quiet Level : Good
Comfort Features : Good
The Comfort series of air conditioners is designed to give you simple, efficient, affordable cooling. And with impressive SEER ratings they can still make you smile when it comes time to pay your energy bill.
- Up to 16 SEER cooling efficiency
- Sound: as low as 76 decibels₁
- Single-stage operation
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- WeatherArmor™ protection
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty₂
Optional labor warranty available₃
- Up to 16 SEER
- Up to 13 EER
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® qualifications₄
- Sound: as low as 76 decibels₅
- Single-stage scroll compressor
- Filter drier
- Recommended control: Carrier® Côr™ thermostat
- 1.5-5 ton
- 208-230 V
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Baked-on, durable powder coat paint
- Wire coil guard
₁ Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition
₂ To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
₃ Ask your Alamo Austin Air technician for details.
₄ Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your Alamo Austin Air technician for details or visit www.energystar.gov.
₅ Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.