INFINITY® 24 HEAT PUMP WITH GREENSPEED® INTELLIGENCE 25VNA4
Cooling Efficiency : Up to 24 SEER
Heating Efficiency : up to 13.0 HSPF
Comfort Features : Best
The Infinity 24 heat pump with Greenspeed intelligence takes Carrier’s most advanced technology to the next level. If it looks like next-gen technology, that’s because it is.
Greenspeed intelligence is created by pairing adaptable-speed technology with the Infinity® System Control.
The unique, variable-speed compressor of this unit, allows it to literally adapt its output to the needs of the home. With infinite adjustments between 25 and 100% capacity, it gives the home only the amount of cooling or heating necessary.
This allows the system to operate longer at steadier, lower capacities, which ensures incredible energy efficiency and quiet operation with tighter temperature control than standard systems.
- Infintiy® air purifier included with purchase₁
- Greenspeed intelligence
- Up to 50% quieter than our nearest competitor₂
- Quiet Mode feature enables homeowners to cap sound levels at 69 dBA
- Advanced humidity control – Can remove up to 400% more moisture than standard systems₃
- Fully variable-speed compressor operation helps reduce indoor temperature swings
- Over-the-air software update capabilities
- Bluetooth® connectivity for enhanced service & diagnostics
- Compressor sound blanket and Silencer System II™ design
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- WeatherArmor™ Ultra protection for durability
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty₄
- 10-year unit replacement limited warranty₅
Optional labor warranty available₆
- Up to 24 SEER
- Up to 15 EER
- Up to 13 HSPF
- Recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR® 2020₇
- Optimal summer dehumidification
- Load matching performance with speed ranges between 25 and 100%
- High-ambient cooling operation up to 125° F
- Low-ambient cooling operation down to -15° F
- Hybrid Heat® system compatible
- Sound: as low as 51 decibels₈
- Greenspeed intelligence
- Variable-speed compressor
- System-protecting, high pressure switch and low pressure transducer
- Sound reduction: compressor sound blanket, Silencer System II™ design and forward swept fan blades
- Filter drier
- Infinity level advanced diagnostic intelligence
- Recommended control: Infinity control
- 2-5 ton
- 208-230 V
- WeatherArmor™ Ultra protection package with a steel louvered coil guard and baked-on powder paint
₁ Limited time offer. Terms apply. See your participating dealer for details.
₂ Depending on model combination. Based on laboratory testing of Carrier’s Infinity® 26 air conditioner models by Carrier engineers in Fall 2019 and AHRI sound level data for competitors’ variable-speed outdoor units, published as of December 2019.
₃ Based on Carrier testing under simulated “worst case” conditions, as compared to a single-stage 13.0 SEER unit.
₄ To the original owner, when product is used in a residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details
₅ 10-year unit replacement limited warranty for compressor failures only, to original purchaser with timely registration, except where restricted by jurisdiction. See limited warranty certificate for details and restrictions.
₆ Ask your Alamo Austin Air technician for details.
₇ Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your Alamo Austin Air technician for details or visit www.energystar.gov.
₈ Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.