Solar Royal 30Watt Solar Attic Ventilation Fan with Thermostat (SR1800 Series) SRSF-30W07
Have you considered additional attic ventilation to reduce the temperatures in your attic? Adding a Solar Powered vent is a simple and cost effective way to cool down your attic without the added cost of hiring an electrician to run dedicated power to a fan.
The purpose of proper ventilation is to reduce temperatures inside the attic and other enclosed spaces throughout the year. In the summer, this helps make the living areas more comfortable, thus reducing AC usage which also saves energy. This counterbalance helps reduce heat that can cause the premature deterioration of shingles, roof boards, sheathing, siding, insulation and stored valuables. In the winter, proper ventilation helps to prevent moist air from condensing on the underside of the roof, beams and rafters. Condensation can cause mildew, rotting of wood and excessive rusting of fasteners and other metal components of the roof structure. The Solar Royal SR1800 Series is a perfect solution to address these conditions. No other product on the market offers the performance, style and features at such an incredible value.
- High performance 30Watt recessed mono-crystalline adjustable solar panel
- Up to 2250 sq.ft and ventilation capacity
- Up to 1700 CFMs
- Sones ≈ .5 – 3.0
- Unit Dimensions: 24″ x 24″ x 7″
- Unit Weight: 27 Lbs
- Aesthetically superior and low-profile design
- Remote panel w/ quick-connect plug for adding additional panels
- Removable flashing-base for quick install and adjustment
- Engineered to perform in extreme weather Windstorm Certified and rated
- Thermal switch included
- No cost to operate
- Multi-layer noise dampening design.
- Limited lifetime warranty service package also available online for registered residential customers
- Brushless 6-24VDC, proprietary, high-performance, direct current (DC) motor.
- 12-inch/5-blade ‘TurboProp’ styled customnylon/polymetric blade.
- 30 Watt: Up to 2250 sq.ft and ventilation capacity up to 1700 CFMs, also with sones ≈ .5 – 3.0.
- 55 Watt: Up to 2650 sq.ft and ventilation capacity up to 2100 CFMs, also with sones ≈ .5 – 3.5
- Upper: automotive grade ABS, high impact composite material, and UV stabilizer with embedded fire retardant resin in addition to a wildlife guard.
- Base: System double-locks into upper housing and also has a heavy-duty solid one-piece aluminum (A6016) base for easier installation.
- [30Watt] Part Nr.:SRSF-30W07, UPC: 638142929424, [55Watt] Part Nr.:SRSF-55W07
- 24″ x 24″ x 7″
- 26 Lbs